Obtaining A Racing License

Road Racing

Membership in a CASC Ontario Region affiliated club is also required for road racing competition. Most of the race organizing clubs have a majority of members involved in racing themselves, and will gladly answer your questions. Your club remains a valuable source of support, information and advice.
You must successfully complete an authorized racing school as described above. Proof of graduation, a completed CASC Ontario Region licence application, a physical examination and medical form completed and signed by your doctor, and your club membership information must then be sent to the region office, along with the licence fee. These applications and forms can be found on this website.