PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Ex Players Camaro for sale

Camero guy
02-09-2007, 10:36 PM
All factory installed options for the series including roll cage, computer chip, suspension, engine and brakes.
Upgrades include Auburn diff., Ground Control adjustable suspension, lighter wheels, Koni shocks.
Have most parts to return car to stock.
Very quick and stable car with low maintainance. Never failed to finish a race.
These cars were produced in very limited numbers.
Excellent track car for Solo or Regional racing!
$7,800

Camero guy
02-09-2007, 10:37 PM
All factory installed options for the series including roll cage, computer chip, suspension, engine and brakes.
Upgrades include Auburn diff., Ground Control adjustable suspension, lighter wheels, Koni shocks.
Have most parts to return car to stock.
Very quick and stable car with low maintainance. Never failed to finish a race.
These cars were produced in very limited numbers.
Excellent track car for Solo or Regional racing!
$7,800

Transamdriver
02-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Please tell me more about the history. Who drove and/or owned it originally?
Has it been raced recently or parked in storage? Still have stock Players 305 engine? Spare wheels, tires, etc? trailer available?

Thanks.

Robert Barg 604-721-1794 cell

Camero guy
02-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Car has original sealed 305 and includes the original Players Series chip which I understand is rare.
I don't have a documented history. Car was raced by two brothers who's father owned a car dealership in Ontario (I can't remember their names) in 1991 and then in the Firehawk series after that.
Car was sold to a used car dealer who drove it on the street and sponsored it in a race at Molson Indy. Car was driven by Robin Buck in that race.
I bought it in 1999 and drove it on the street and in Solo for several years before coverting to a race car (Mike Kilby in Ottawa beefed up the cage and stripped the interior etc.).
Updates to suspension etc. done 4 years ago. Can has been in my garage the last two seasons.
I do have extra wheels, tires and brakes as well as a trailer if interested.