PDA

View Full Version : F4 - need info

Move Motorsport
07-13-2015, 07:19 PM
Can someone send me some details on the F4 class as I want to give them some coverage on the Bay of Quinte Grand Prix social media channels.

jasons at movemotorsports dot com

DEK
07-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Jason, this is Dave King. I can give you some basic info if you like. The driver's names
"should" be available on Race Hero and there are separate CASC Rules for F4 re engine size and weight. The cars are all "homebuilt", note the quotes as I would say some of the builders are at least as good as any professional shop but only really build cars for themselves. Of course they sometimes sell the car after they build themselves a new one. The oldest car on their grid has a very low CASC registered chassis number and is the only 2 cycle car in the current field. It has a 3 cylinder Suzuki. The other cars I believe a all 4cylinder, 4 strokes. The current "hot tip" engine is the late model Suzuki GSX-R 750 4 cylinder 4 stroke. I believe their class lap record at CTMP is somewhat lower thanthe . F1600 record at CTMP.

Devin.Hanes
07-19-2015, 04:14 PM
Can someone send me some details on the F4 class as I want to give them some coverage on the Bay of Quinte Grand Prix social media channels.

jasons at movemotorsports dot com

Ack, Jason, you should have contacted me through facebook and I could have given you all the info you wanted.

That being said, I could also check the forum more often....;)

Mike Nilson
07-19-2015, 10:11 PM
I own two...