PDA

View Full Version : BARC-OC Canadian Touring Trophy

BARC-OC
07-24-2015, 01:42 AM
BARC's Canadian Touring Trophy, one of the oldest events in Canadian motorsport, is just around the corner.

We have invited the Toyo Tire F1600 competitors that will not be racing in Quebec that weekend to join our Libre group as a recognized class with trophies and a split start.
The Radical class has now graduated into two groups for larger and smaller engine cars and they expect a good field of cars. We have also altered the race lengths for the Radicals to 20 and 40 minutes to provide some variety in their schedule.

The Miller Oils 1200s have had a resurgence of competitors and have been doing quite well this year with some very close racing. GT Sprints and GT Challenge will be present with the new VARAC Classic grid that has been enlarged from G70 to include G90 cars.The Formula 4 group will be having their annual BBQ at the BARC event as well.

The race groups for the event will be

Formula Libre / F1600 / F4
GT Sprints
GT Challenge
VARAC Classic
Millers Oils F1200
Radical Canada Cup

Schedule (http://www.casc.on.ca/sites/default/files/2015_ctt_150730.pdf) and supplementary regulations (http://www.casc.on.ca/sites/default/files/barc_supplementary_regs_-_aug._1-2_2015_150730.pdf) are posted on the CASC-OR website, and online registration (https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/barc-canadian-touring-trophy-tire-motorsport-park-casc-ontario-road-racing-742286) has been open since the beginning of the week.

Come on out and spend part of the long weekend at CTMP with BARC!

DavidSim
07-24-2015, 08:11 PM
>>Come on out and spend part of the long weekend at CTMP with BARC!<<

I'll be there, really looking forward to it.

I wish everyone well.

Track Mom
07-25-2015, 08:41 PM
It really will be an action packed weekend, Can't wait to see all of you racers out there racing again. Register early and we'll see you Friday for the test day and of course Saturday and Sunday for a great race Weekend.:D:D:D:D

racerguy19
07-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Can anyone tell me who I would talk to about being observed for this coming weekend as I have my "Novice" or B licence and I am working my way towards an "A" licence for next year.

Thanks,

Steve Harding

fastnx
07-27-2015, 10:59 AM
Steve,

You will have the opportunity to speak to the correct person after the drivers meeting. This person will be introduced at the drivers meeting.

Bill Lobban
07-27-2015, 11:37 AM
Can anyone tell me who I would talk to about being observed for this coming weekend as I have my "Novice" or B licence and I am working my way towards an "A" licence for next year.

Thanks,

Steve Harding

Steve,
At registration ask for a Request for Observation form. Fill it in and give it to the registrar. At the end of your third race take the long walk to the Stewards office in the Event Centre to get your record card signed.
Thanks for choosing to run a BARC event.

racerguy19
07-27-2015, 11:53 AM
Thanks guys !

See you at the track!

Steve

anorrie
07-27-2015, 02:35 PM
I can't wait... as I will be running the BC Race Cars Camaro in GT Sprints. See you all Saturday! Al.

Doug P
07-27-2015, 05:06 PM
I can't wait... as I will be running the BC Race Cars Camaro in GT Sprints. See you all Saturday! Al.

Nice

DavidSim
07-27-2015, 06:34 PM
>>I can't wait... as I will be running the BC Race Cars Camaro in GT Sprints<<

You are soooooooo lucky, have fun.