PDA

View Full Version : Technicians Needed

john_v
10-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi guys,

the company I work (Multimatic) for is looking for technicians.

This is more for the automotive side of the company rather than motorsports but the last couple of racers we hired worked out really well.

http://careers.multimatic.com/?career_id=158

Can't say what project this is for....but it doesn't take rocket appliances to figure it out...

thanks!
john

Stephen
10-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Can't say what project this is for....but it doesn't take rocket appliances to figure it out...

LOL, nice.

Maverickflyer
10-07-2015, 01:10 AM
If I worked for Multimatic, I would be like Johhny Cash! Who knows the song???

terrydale
10-07-2015, 06:51 AM

"A Boy Named Sue"

OK, so what'd I win??? :D

23Racer
10-07-2015, 09:33 AM
I always think of a Johnny Cash song after I eat Mexican.....

Seriously, an awesome opportunity with a great company. If this was 1990 again, I would be all over this. Hang on, I was working for Magna then, LOL. Most fun work years of my career.

Eric

terrydale
10-08-2015, 07:05 AM
Hi guys, the company I work (Multimatic) for is looking for technicians. This is more for the automotive side of the company rather than motorsports but the last couple of racers we hired worked out really well.
http://careers.multimatic.com/?career_id=158
Can't say what project this is for....but it doesn't take rocket appliances to figure it out...thanks! john

Seriously, what a fantastic opportunity with a huge, far reaching company! I know that RMP was looking a while ago and the response was underwhelming. Hopefully your search has a better result.

If anyone knows of a quality technician who is looking for something different, now's the time to let them know about this! :)

154RACE
10-08-2015, 08:14 PM

One Piece At A Time

Maverickflyer
10-09-2015, 01:40 AM
One Piece At A Time

You got it! :D

Sounds like a great opportunity, I wish I had of gone that route when I was younger. :cool: