PDA

View Full Version : Winter Storage

xyz999
10-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Hey guys,

Where do you guys store your car in the winter? I am looking to store mine offsite, any suggestion?

Thanks,
Jonathan

13inches
10-21-2015, 01:44 PM
Adam offers storage at his place in Alliston. I don't think he has any spots left this year but it won't hurt to reach out and ask him.

Here's one of his old ads:
http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=26104

jimmo-san
10-21-2015, 06:50 PM
Jonathan, I can't recommend a specific location, but you can try one of the many self-storage places in the GTA. Some may permit the storage of vehicles.

There's one in Ottawa that offers reduced rates for car storage in the winter. Apparently their busy season is the summer, so they try to keep their units occupied in the winter by offering car storage. You might be lucky and find one in the GTA that offers a similar deal.

On the other hand, the owner of the self-storage place here in Ottawa that I use apparently can be found at Calabogie a lot. So he's a car guy looking out for other car guys (and gals).

iamthewheelman
10-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Jonathan shoot me a PM if you are interested in a heated storage space that you could have access to any time, and you could also perform work or store lots of other items, other than your car.

xyz999
10-27-2015, 10:20 AM
Thanks guys. I have reached out accordingly.