PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on

10gt61
12-07-2015, 01:15 PM
I'd like to let you all know I am stepping down as OTA Director effective the end of December 2015. There are a number of reasons why I am leaving, which I'll be happy to talk to any of you about next time I see you!
In the mean time if there are any budding potential new OTA Directors out there - now's the time to let us know. At this point we do not have anyone volunteering for the role. Hopefully that will change; there are many very talented people involved with OTA.

It's been an interesting run for me. I was able to compete for four years and I loved it. Then came the OTA Directorship, which I took very seriously and I did my best. I cared very much about your safety and hope that was obvious in the changes I brought to the series and my never ending safety lectures during the driver's meetings. :D

It's been great to meet all of you. I really do hope to see you again and who knows, I may be able to return to competition some day. (maybe the odd track day:cool:)

Best to all of you, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and stay safe.

wparsons
12-07-2015, 03:15 PM
Sorry to see you go Kelly, hopefully we'll see you back in the future!

kmorris
12-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Sorry to hear that we won't be seeing you around OTA, at least for a while. It's been a pleasure having you here - thanks for all your efforts, and hope to see you around a track again sometime soon!

gaspeddle
12-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Sorry to see you're moving on Kelly! You've done a great job, and I appreciate all of the "behind the scenes" work you've done!

Keep in touch, and see you soon!

nowcritical
12-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Kelly,

Thank you for all the work, effort and energy you have put into our sport. I wish you a speedy return to motorsports and many more years of competition.

The time and energy you put into OTA is always noticed and appreciated by all the competitors.

Thank you!

kfansett
01-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Big thank you and for all your effort. Looking forward to seeing your Mustang at the track in 2016.

HNY!
Keith Fansett