PDA

View Full Version : CASC's Regional Championship - 2016 MCO's Ted Powell Race at CMP

terrydale
01-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Planning is well underway for this year's traditional 'MCO's Ted Powell Race at Calabogie Motorsports Park'! The dates are Saturday August 27 and Sunday August 28 with a Test Day scheduled for Friday August 26. There are a couple of organizational changes with Mike Nilson taking over the Event as Organizer and myself stepping into the Course Clerk role.

This will once again be a CASC/OR Regional Championship Race for all Race Groups. We will not have the Quebec SuperProduction this year but we are optimistic that the regional classes will be well attended.

We are reaching out for people to support an excellent Operations Team that is already in place but who need support from anyone interested in getting involved in racing from the non-track side! Racers can't race without workers and officials!!

As you are aware, the 2015 race event was down in entries for various reasons - from 176 in 2014 to 149. The good news is that there are a lot of racers already making contact and committing on attending because they know that they will have a great time and be looked after by an experienced group of people who are dedicated to putting on a safe and fun event.

No experience necessary - all training provided that could lead up to a CASC/OR Race Officials' License.

Interested in learning more? PM me and I'll tell you how easy it is to get trackside!! :)

Think Warm! :cool:

Think Racing!!! :D