PDA

View Full Version : Pricing for the 2016 Events!

Time Attack Director
03-01-2016, 03:03 AM
Here are the prices for the 2016 Events.

They are broken down into 3 Categories.

For your best price you should attend the JRP Open House on April 2nd.

If you cannot attend that, then you can also register for regular pricing at MotorsportReg.com in a few weeks time when we open registration.

The last price is the walk-in price.

Also note that the lapping is all day for non-event/school and half a day for event days.

http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu219/gerrcar/otapricing_zpsq4iegaox.jpg

DDT = CTMP Driver Development Track which is located less than one hour east of Toronto, ON

MIR = CTMP Mosport International Raceway which is the "big track" less than one hour east of Toronto, ON

SMP = Shannonville MotorSports Park is located less than two hours east of Toronto near Belleville, ON

TMP = Toronto Motorsports Park Which is less than one hour south of Hamilton, ON

iamthewheelman
03-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Thanks Gerry! The prices look to be very reasonable, I know this off season all the organizers have been working very hard! I am starting to get excited even though I don't even have a car to race with yet lol

Grant Galloway
03-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Can I just pay with a cheque in April? Who do I make it out to?

Grant

Time Attack Director
03-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Well Grant.. if you were the Official Registrar you would know that answer now wouldn't you? :p

Dave Barker
03-02-2016, 12:44 AM
Pricing is down for each and every event from last year. Also for the lapping at MIR on Saturday June 25, I really expect the total number of entries will have to be limited. $250 for a weekend day in the summer is a killer deal.

nowcritical
03-04-2016, 05:04 PM
The pricing this year presents a much better value. We can use lapping to introduce lots of new folks to the sport. Should be a fun year

matbriand
03-04-2016, 05:55 PM
Yes these prices do look very affordable. Now I just need to get my mini finished.:D

Apex177
03-27-2016, 01:24 PM
I'm sorry if I missed it but is there a 2016 open house registration form. I probably won't be able to make it to the open house and was hoping I could fill it out and have someone else bring it.

McGyver
03-28-2016, 10:38 AM
I'm not in the country during the open house at JRP, but wanted to register for the events. Is it possible I can get open house pricing?

Dave Burne
2013 Genesis Coupe GT2

Time Attack Director
03-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Hey Everyone, we will get back to you on this shortly as we are just putting together things for the Open House!

Time Attack Director
03-30-2016, 04:44 PM
All your open house questions and registration information could be found on this thread.

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=32992

DavidSim
03-30-2016, 09:47 PM
For the event on June 25/26, if I wanted just to do lapping on the 25th, and compete on the 26th in Open Mod (with lapping), do I have the following correct?

Saturday would be $ 250 for the lapping
Sunday would be $ 275 for competing (including lapping)

Or would I have to pay an extra $ 95 for the Sunday lapping too?

Is it mandatory that you do the school, or can you skip it (I race in GT Sprints already at CTMP/Mosport, in GT3 so far, I have a valid 2016 CASC-OR race license)?

Thanks

Time Attack Director
03-30-2016, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the inquiry. The Sunday event includes morning lapping and practice before the event.

The lapping is only for those who will NOT be competing in events.

Please register at motorsportreg.com

you have a PM

wparsons
03-31-2016, 11:21 AM
Is it mandatory that you do the school, or can you skip it (I race in GT Sprints already at CTMP/Mosport, in GT3 so far, I have a valid 2016 CASC-OR race license)?

Typically new (to OTA) competitors require sign off during morning lapping, but I would suspect that as a race license holder you could bypass that.

jimmo-san
03-31-2016, 01:18 PM
Just to clarify, is the lapping during the two school days for the morning only? (for those not attending the school)

In previous years lapping was both morning and afternoon. On MotorSportsReg the event is called "Morning Lapping Session". Is this correct?

wparsons
03-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Just to clarify, is the lapping during the two school days for the morning only? (for those not attending the school)

In previous years lapping was both morning and afternoon. On MotorSportsReg the event is called "Morning Lapping Session". Is this correct?

Lapping during school days is all day, not just the morning.

Good catch!

Grant Galloway
03-31-2016, 04:48 PM
Thanks Guys, I have corrected this on MotorsportReg.

Cheers
Grant

Time Attack Director
04-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Tomorrow is the last day for Open House Pricing!

Please follow this thread:

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=32992

To register you can go to:

http://casc.motorsportreg.com

jimmo-san
04-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Lapping during school days is all day, not just the morning.

Good catch!

Thanks Guys, I have corrected this on MotorsportReg.

Cheers
Grant

Thanks Will, Grant!