website, email??

Grant

Director
03-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Okay, so how do I renew this licence???

They expire in December??

website, email??

Grant

http://www.casc.on.ca/sites/default/files/competition_licence_application_2016.pdf

Rob McAuley
03-03-2016, 11:03 AM
We are planning on a new Ontario Time Attack license this year, and won't be using the CASC form.

If you need a "C" license for Ice Racing, then that will be accepted by OTA (as will the A or B race license).

We're aiming to have all the forms ready for the Open House at JRP on Saturday April 2nd, so sit tight until then.

dubya_rx
03-03-2016, 11:06 AM
We are planning on a new Ontario Time Attack license this year, and won't be using the CASC form.

If you need a "C" license for Ice Racing, then that will be accepted by OTA (as will the A or B race license).

We're aiming to have all the forms ready for the Open House at JRP on Saturday April 2nd, so sit tight until then.

Woot!

Director
03-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Actually a New "TA License" form is being prepared. We will post it as soon as its ready.

Current "C License" holders are eligible to compete in Time Attack with no additional license required.

Time Attack Director
03-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Yes a NEW TA license with a special announcement which we are working hard to finalize for you all.

Please be patient we will have that ready for you next week.

jimmo-san
03-23-2016, 07:05 PM
Yes a NEW TA license with a special announcement which we are working hard to finalize for you all.

Please be patient we will have that ready for you next week.

Out of curiosity, what's the difference between the TA license and the Class C license. Cheaper?

I thought I'd get my Class C license application in before April 1 to take advantage of the Winter price. I assume the "Winter price" still applies to Class C licenses?

Gary
03-23-2016, 08:51 PM
It's going to be cheaper. Stay tuned. We are working on it.

jimmo-san
03-24-2016, 10:57 AM
It's going to be cheaper. Stay tuned. We are working on it.

Thanks Gary!

Snizzoop
03-24-2016, 01:23 PM
Out of curiosity, will there be a cheaper "Ice Race Only" licence next year?

Time Attack Director
03-24-2016, 05:25 PM
please see the new posting on Time Attack Licensing Pinned above for details fo the license.

10gt61
03-30-2016, 09:49 PM
Is a TA license required for OTA lapping only?

Slowpoke
03-31-2016, 08:59 PM
No, Kelly, only for competition.