PDA

View Full Version : Motorama

HowardCohen
03-14-2016, 08:11 AM
Thanks to all the volunteers from WRRC, CTA, BARC, Time Attack and the marshals who helped at Motorama this past weekend and to those who brought their race cars to show the public, Noel Brigido, Allan Lewis and Robert Burgess.

http://public.fotki.com/howardcohen/motorama-2016/

23Racer
03-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Howard, you guys were very busy all weekend. You must have done a great job as I have had 3 new guys talk to me about running this year.

Congrats and it should be a fun year.

Eric

HowardCohen
03-21-2016, 02:52 PM
Eric - Thanks for your response. It is great to hear that new people want to race and get involved. Good luck :)

DavidSim
03-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Great looking pictures, good job !!!

23Racer
03-21-2016, 05:54 PM
The two best moments of the show for me was watching Gene Winfield walk back and forth to the stage in a ratty, saggy old pair of jeans and a tired looking sweatshirt and nobody knowing who he was. And after the show closed on Sunday, walking around outside loading our stuff and the temps were in the high 30's. Jeff Lutz just driving his car across the parking lot like it was a street car. Stopping and starting and idling without any issues. Super cool.

Eric

HowardCohen
03-21-2016, 08:28 PM
I have met Gene many times over the years and he is very easy to talk to, will talk cars for days :) I got him to show me how to chop the roof on a 49 Merc using one of my model cars, a great weekend souvenir :) He does pretty good for 88 years old :)