PDA

View Full Version : Time Attack School May 14th CTMP DDC

Grant Galloway
04-19-2016, 09:32 AM
Just a friendly reminder our first event is just weeks away, the weather is warming up and I'm sure many of you are prepping your cars trying to get ready for the upcoming season..

So why not also gain some valuable experience and seat time with an OTA instructor?

I myself am attending, although I have some experience under my belt. I feel that I can always learn more ways to go faster!

So whether you are a seasoned veteran, new to time attack in recent years; or maybe you have just attended track days, or are completely new. The OTA schools have something to offer you.

You will benefit from one on one instruction, plenty of track time and car handling scenarios. Or maybe you just want to know about suspension geometry and what it does to your car? These events are loaded with people with this knowledge to help you go faster, be more confident and be safer while on track!

Want to know how to register?

http://casc.motorsportreg.com/

or contact me by email ontariotimeattack@gmail.com

Spots are limited and we are likely to sell out this event!

We look forward to seeing you

Grant Galloway
OTA Registrar

Time Attack Director
04-19-2016, 10:30 AM
Thanks Grant for bringing this forward,

In order to build a sustainable series, we need to encourage new participants.

The schools are an excellent way of promoting our discipline and track events.

SO.. What can we all do to help?

Promote it to your friends and family or even just to guys with cars out on the street.

I try talking to at least one person a day about OTA, if we all set our minds to do that then the series would be very successful.

Let us all do our part to help!

Grant Galloway
04-24-2016, 11:05 PM
There are very few spots remaining for this school, if you are interested in attending I would suggest you get registered this week.

As this event is likely to sell out soon!!

Grant

Shane Bawa
05-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Signed up and counting the days...

Time Attack Director
05-09-2016, 01:11 PM
Well we are just less than a week from the Time Attack School!

Rain or shine we shall be running!

We are here to help, so anyone have questions we can assist you with?

Accommodation? Where to eat? Gas stations that serve high octane food for your car?

Slowpoke
05-19-2016, 07:10 PM
Unstick, eh?