PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary Day 1 Results

Saj5DJ
05-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Hi Folks,

Since we were late finishing off, and had printer issues, publishing unscrubbed initial results here.

Some obvious issues with late / incorrect registrations to fix, so results not final.

Lynam55
05-29-2016, 10:18 PM
No rush. Anyway we can get pax and raw? :D

Travis
05-30-2016, 10:56 AM
If anyone sees errors, let me know this week so that I can correct them.

It looks like there were some problems registering on motorsportsreg.com since some drivers didn't appear in my registration list & I had to made up names for them. The default class for these drivers is of course AMod unless I happen to be familiar with that car.

Another problem was classifications where motorsportsreg allows drivers to select a superclass & class combination that don't match. This may result in me miss classing you when I resolve the conflict. If you're not sure, then please ask.

Finally, some co-driven cars had ambiguous or mixed up numbers and that cause problems such as marshals unable to identify your car. Also, run times between those drivers may be mixed up. This is much harder to resolve, but let me know and I can try.

Ziploc
05-30-2016, 11:25 AM
177 should be in SS, not SSR. (His fault though.)

Also, %*&(#$% I scratched away a 39. Dagnabit. (Ignore the fact that I went [what I determined to be] the slow way 'round the optionals)

Saj5DJ
05-30-2016, 12:38 PM
Finally, some co-driven cars had ambiguous or mixed up numbers and that cause problems such as marshals unable to identify your car. Also, run times between those drivers may be mixed up. This is much harder to resolve, but let me know and I can try.

Trying to as un-douchey as possible here when I say this, but it's still gonna come across rather douchey unfortunately:

If you took runs with 2 sets of numbers showing on your car at the same time, and your times are screwed up between the two drivers, too bad. Things get hectic at timing and the crew can't be chasing you to figure out who's driving.

needboost
05-30-2016, 01:04 PM
Trying to as un-douchey as possible here when I say this, but it's still gonna come across rather douchey unfortunately:

If you took runs with 2 sets of numbers showing on your car at the same time, and your times are screwed up between the two drivers, too bad. Things get hectic at timing and the crew can't be chasing you to figure out who's driving.

Agreed. I also had trouble multiple times with the drivers not putting numbers back on the doors, but were faintly noticeable still on the trunk or roof.

D.

Lynam55
05-30-2016, 01:56 PM
177 should be in SS, not SSR. (His fault though.)

Also, %*&(#$% I scratched away a 39. Dagnabit. (Ignore the fact that I went [what I determined to be] the slow way 'round the optionals)

Should read "what we determined"

Videos dont lie. I was 2 hole seconds slower going left. I did bucher the exit on the first optionals though.

Frenchmanremy
05-30-2016, 07:34 PM
On my run 5 & 6, i got the exact same time..... to the thousandth.
Error or extreme consistency? Too late for a rerun?

mikewolf
05-30-2016, 08:24 PM
Can you put me in CSP for Saturday? #167
Thank you

Daniel
05-30-2016, 09:03 PM
Think I should be in STR. Bit more realistic, no?!? ;) Kind of like a warm up for next year. :)

Truth is I got my butt kicked either way. :rolleyes: :D

Great weekend. Huge thanks to all involved!

schmoo-msm
05-31-2016, 10:43 AM
Thanks to the organizers for a great weekend!

Loved the course (Bill should be official Picton course designer) and it was fantastic to get 6 runs. Those people who stayed home missed out big time.

If only we could have had air conditioning out on the run ways. :)

Travis
06-02-2016, 11:11 PM
On my run 5 & 6, i got the exact same time..... to the thousandth.
Error or extreme consistency? Too late for a rerun?

You are Mr consistent! At least that's what my data says.

Upon looking into it, I only see one entry with that time. I've no idea why it decided to duplicate it in the results. Very weird.
Digging into the logs for fun, I see it might have been a 104.657, which was slower than your fastest. I dunno how to work this thing yet.

Travis
06-03-2016, 12:12 AM
AHA. I sure haven't mastered this timing thing yet, but I just found one of the magic buttons that fixes problems like the duplicate times. Piece of cake.

Event 1 is ready to be posted, but I won't do that until evnt 2 is also ready... and maybe evt 3 if it takes that long.

Lynam55
06-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Just post event 1 all ready!! :D Please?

sjd
06-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Just post event 1 all ready!! :D Please?

Asking only makes them take longer. :p

Lynam55
06-03-2016, 01:06 PM
:o i know..