PDA

View Full Version : July 3rd Autoslalom in Whitby

Locost
06-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Wondering what to do on the Sunday of the long weekend? OMSC has you covered. We're happy to announce that we've secured the Durham College south campus parking lot for a club Autocross. Everyone is welcome. $25 for OMSC members and $35 for everyone else. We'll provide lunch and even coffee in the morning.
8am registration, 9am drivers meeting, 9:30 first car away.

Thanks
Andy Patterson
OMSC President and BBQ Master ( actually I could burn water but I'll do my best)

northgtamiata
06-21-2016, 09:20 PM
Wondering what to do on the Sunday of the long weekend? OMSC has you covered. We're happy to announce that we've secured the Durham College south campus parking lot for a club Autocross. Everyone is welcome. $25 for OMSC members and $35 for everyone else. We'll provide lunch and even coffee in the morning.
8am registration, 9am drivers meeting, 9:30 first car away.

Thanks
Andy Patterson
OMSC President and BBQ Master ( actually I could burn water but I'll do my best)

Awesome!.. I'm in.
A couple of questions.. any pre reg?.. or just take care of it onsite?
Also.. I'll have family visiting from the UK and he is a car guy..would a valid UK license be acceptable if he wants to participate?

MartynD
06-21-2016, 09:20 PM
Awesome! Love the events put on by OMSC and that weekend is wide open!

Need to promote it tho!

sjd
06-21-2016, 09:25 PM
Awesome! Love the events put on by OMSC and that weekend is wide open!

Need to promote it tho!

The 3rd is the only day that weekend I have open so I'm in. :p

Will there be a MS Reg pre-reg link or are we doing it the old-fashioned way of just showing up.

Locost
06-22-2016, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the questions.
A UK drivers license will work.
Registration is the old fashioned way ie: cash on the morning of the event. We'll see about setting up online registration for our next event.
We have another date booked for July 31st in the same location if anyone wants to add that to their calendar.

MartynD
06-22-2016, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the questions.
A UK drivers license will work.
Registration is the old fashioned way ie: cash on the morning of the event. We'll see about setting up online registration for our next event.
We have another date booked for July 31st in the same location if anyone wants to add that to their calendar.

ack 31st is nationals weekend!

Locost, do you have loaner helmets at these events?

Locost
06-23-2016, 08:16 AM
I'll make sure we have a couple of loaner helmets available.

e30hanke
06-27-2016, 10:16 PM
Hey all here is a link to the Facebook event! Share share share!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/159699157769152/?ti=icl

RETROCRX
06-29-2016, 02:08 PM
It's been close to 8 years since I last ran an Auto-X......Going to try and make this one seeing as it's literally 8 mins from home.

RETROCRX
07-09-2016, 09:50 AM
Well all was going well until blew the clutch....

Are there any results and/or pictures posted online from this event?

Rob

92NAmiata
07-11-2016, 12:07 AM
been meaning to do this since the day i got them off the timing laptop.
hope this works see attachments

rustysteel
07-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Thanks Kris.