PDA

View Full Version : OMSC Autocross in Whitby July 31

Locost
07-20-2016, 02:08 PM
OMSC is hosting another club autocross at the Whitby Durham College Campus. We're trying something new this time out. The entry fee is still $25 for OMSC members and $35 for non members but we're going to offer half day entries to those who either can't commit to a full day or who can't get there for 8am. The half day entry is $15 for OMSC members and $20 for non members. Lunch is included in either case. Morning registration is at 8am, driver's meeting at 9am and first car away by 9:30 all going well. We'll get three timed runs in then take a break around 12:30 for a second drivers meeting and a course walk through for any afternoon competitors. The afternoon will consist of three timed runs and fun runs if time permits. The course will stay the same morning and afternoon. Your best time counts whether it's best of three runs or six.

Post up any questions or comments and I'll respond as quickly as possible.

Thanks
Andy Patterson
OMSC President

Locost
07-30-2016, 05:54 PM
Just a bump and reminder for tomorrow's event.

Thanks

unplugged
08-08-2016, 12:21 AM
Results will be posted on this forum or somewhere else?

Locost
08-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Sorry I took off to the cottage and didn't get these up before I left. Please see Pax and raw times attached

unplugged
08-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Thanks for hosting. Was a great time!

rustysteel
08-09-2016, 11:04 AM
It was a lot of fun! Rustang loves the PAX.

Locost
08-09-2016, 11:16 AM
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who came out and took part in our event.

On a different note we received a note from an attendee who thinks his car may have been damaged during the event. He states that he found a large scratch and damage to his front bumper. He drove a 2016 Chevy Sonic RS and was parked in the north west corner of the parking area. If you saw anything please contact him at Em_jay_dee@hotmail.com

Thanks
Andy Patterson
OMSC President