PDA

View Full Version : OTA Events 5 & 6 are almost here!

Gary
08-05-2016, 11:04 AM
The final two events of the season are coming up on August 20 & 21 at Shannonville Motorsports Park! On Saturday Aug 20, we run the Pro Track, and on Sunday Aug 21, we run the Long Track. Two very different and challenging layouts that will produce some great competition and test your driving skills. Make the drive to Shannonville and experience this enjoyable and rewarding track. Camping is available at the track, and there are washrooms with showers. And, if thatís not enough, thereís a Barbecue social on the Saturday evening that promises to be the OTA social event of the year. Shannonville is famous for itsí Saturday night campfires and camaraderie. Come join us! If you havenít yet registered, there are still spaces available. After this, our next event will be in 2017, so come out to get the track driving experience that you crave before the season is over. Pricing is very reasonable at $260 per event, if you register on or before August 17 ($275 thereafter). Register now for what will be a great weekend of motorsport.

matbriand
08-05-2016, 08:05 PM
Registered and pumped to get out there. Sounds like fun and we are planning on camping.

Is it possible for us to roll in and setup on the friday evening? We have a large (53') trailer and awning to setup.

Time Attack Director
08-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Happy Reading for the Sup Reg listed here:http://www.casc.on.ca/sites/default/files/supp_regs-ota_2016_event_5-6_2.pdf

Gwoody27
08-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Registered and pumped to get out there. Sounds like fun and we are planning on camping.

Is it possible for us to roll in and setup on the Friday evening? We have a large (53') trailer and awning to setup.

By all means, get there Friday night to set up. There are usually others there until after 6 pm on Friday. See you there.

Grant Galloway
08-06-2016, 09:45 AM
If my car is done at the body shop I plan to attend. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Grant

Time Attack Director
08-18-2016, 12:25 PM
Hey everyone!

Building lots of energy by our organizers of the events!

John also has organized a wonderful meal to share with our drivers and their spouses.

OTA is about the our wonderful competitors, what better way to celebrate than breaking bread with everyone.

In case you have not had a chance to register yet, we still have some spaces left for lapping and the events themselves even though we surpassed 50 competitors.

We have extended motorsportreg.com to accommodate those last minute entries!

See you at the track!

matbriand
08-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Wow that's a large field. How many run groups are there?

I couldn't see how many were registered in each class, is there a way of seeing that so we know who we're up against?