PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Road Race Schedule

Shark
01-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Here is the 2017 Race Schedule...

Hope to see you all out there...

Doug P
04-14-2017, 10:24 AM
4 weeks to 1st weekend and looking to plan.

Will the weekend schedule and tickets be published soon? At least a draft?

Checked the CASC website but the race is not even listed in upcoming events.

shamrock
04-14-2017, 10:44 AM
there is a link to it down the main page Doug. " Click here to go to registration on MSR" blah blah. I think everything will be posted there but yes, they should be on this site also.
I had to go there just to find out if weekend fees were still the same. Couldn't find the fee structure anywhere here.

Doug P
04-14-2017, 07:15 PM
there is a link to it down the main page Doug. " Click here to go to registration on MSR" blah blah. I think everything will be posted there but yes, they should be on this site also.
I had to go there just to find out if weekend fees were still the same. Couldn't find the fee structure anywhere here.

Not sure where your looking. All I see listed is the race school and Varac weekend.

shamrock
04-16-2017, 09:52 AM
Down the left side there's a link under "register" that takes you to the event list at Motorsport Reg. I think everything will be listed there when it gets done like regs and weekend program.

Lafora
04-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Down the left side there's a link under "register" that takes you to the event list at Motorsport Reg. I think everything will be listed there when it gets done like regs and weekend program.

http://i.imgur.com/eUtKXNH.jpg

no schedule :)