PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Time Attack Envoys Needed for Motorama!

Time Attack Director
02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
Would you like to be an ambassador for Ontario Time Attack at Motorama? http://www.motoramashow.com/

We are looking for a handful of individuals to help represent OTA at the Toronto Motorama Custom Car Show, Friday March 10, Saturday March 11 and Sunday March 12 at the International Center near the airport.

Requirements: Ability to engage potential participants at the show to join us on the track. Simply all you have to do is show them your enthusiasm for our sport to encourage them to attend future events. Hand out material and videos will be made available to show off OTA!

You will receive a free pass and would be expected to serve 3 to 4 hours in the booth with other fellow divisional representatives. You will also be given some personal time to spend spectating the car show.

Please send me a note should you be interested and let me know

1. Which day and times you’re available? (Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
2. Send me your phone number in case I need to get in touch with you.

Remember, even if you cannot make it to Motorama, we all are ambassadors to the sport. Should each one of us endeavors to brings a single new competitor to the track then we double our size!

Thanks for supporting OTA!

Time Attack Director
02-25-2017, 07:30 PM
Just wanted to thank Dov, Kyle B., Martin, Alex B. and Barry L for volunteering their time.

Please drop by the booth and say hello and make sure you refer friends to visit us there!