PDA

View Full Version : ok then, where are the 2017 auto slalom schedules

darcyw
05-07-2017, 12:07 AM
Alright then…where why have all the auto slalom events slid off the bottom of the forum here…hello?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if we want to attract new competitors to this sport, then the Ontario region clubs' events need to be easily accessible from one location, would you not agree?

darcy winch

Saj5DJ
05-07-2017, 02:17 PM
I know I was always glad to have volunteers to help with this kind of thing.

Thanks for stepping up Darcy.

Lynam55
05-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Alright then…where why have all the auto slalom events slid off the bottom of the forum here…hello?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but if we want to attract new competitors to this sport, then the Ontario region clubs' events need to be easily accessible from one location, would you not agree?

darcy winch

You drive a s2k you have to be a Dick! 😎

darcyw
05-07-2017, 09:39 PM
You drive a s2k you have to be a Dick! 😎

that's MR. Dick, to you.:p

darcy

darcyw
05-07-2017, 09:41 PM
OK, for those looking to expand the listings go to the bottom of the auto slalom forum and expand the listing for the past 45 days.

you can choose more days if you like as well.

see, figured it out! i'm here to help.

darcy

yangsui
05-08-2017, 11:00 AM
I have a better idea:

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?p=260317#post260317

Saj5DJ
05-09-2017, 01:14 PM
+100 gentleman points to Yang.

Red5OH
05-10-2017, 11:28 AM
+100 gentleman points to Yang.

Thanks Yang,

I also wanted to note that since 2 weeks before the Open House, CASC-OR has launched our Instagram Account: @canadianautomobilesportsclub

This is being handled in conjunction with Time Attach and Road Race.

I've been posting pics representing the clubs of upcoming regionals, but I'll be happy to post each clubs' schedule. As of date, I have only posted the OMSC dates and the Regional Dates only due to access. So if each club has a logo pic (or any pic to represent their event), I will post the dates that Yang has posted along with the respective dates.

Please send images to socialmedia.cascor@gmail.com