PDA

View Full Version : For Series Regulars Who Haven't Entered a 2017 Event Yet:

Time Attack Director
05-24-2017, 02:28 PM
If you have been a series regular and have NOT registered for a 2017 event yet but fully intend to participate this year, you have the option of requesting that we print decals with your typical OTA racing number. Three options here:

#1: Do nothing, but if you do enter a 2017 event your customized door cards may have a random number.
#2: Get off your butt and enter a 2017 event today.
#3: Promise me you'll enter an event, I'll print your customized door cards, and if you DON'T enter, we'll have a gentleperson's agreement that you'll pay the series $40 for the decals.

Sound fair? Please Email me immediately if you choose #2 or #3. timeattack [at] casc [dot] on [dot] ca

Thank you.

3wheeler
05-24-2017, 02:49 PM
What do we do if we are sharing a ride?

Slowpoke
05-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Magnets if not a fibreglass car?

dubya_rx
05-25-2017, 01:09 AM
Are they on magnets already? Or should we be prepared to put them on magnets?

Time Attack Director
06-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Magnets are supplied with the decal applied at additional cost of $10 in the first order! Future small batch orders, we'll have extra magnets available for you to apply them manually.

Anyone who has not registered yet but wants a CUSTOM NUMBER SET later this year will have to pay for the difference in small batch printing cost this year. (We received a discount for a 90 car order at the start.) Expect $30 with the series still covering the base cost.

Thanks.