PDA

View Full Version : Need a large helmet at CTMP this weekend for few laps for a birthday surprise

DavidSim
06-20-2017, 12:10 PM
The husband of a dear friend of mine has his birthday this week, he is a car guy, I have arranged for his wife to surprise him with an opportunity to go out for some laps this coming weekend at CTMP, as a passenger, with a volunteer or two (thanks everyone).

I need a Snell helmet, in size large or extra large, for him for a session; I have a brand new Balaclava he will use inside the helmet. I have a few helmets myself but they are too small (I am a weenie).

Anyone who has a spare, or a rental, who could help out would be appreciated.

Thanks

3wheeler
06-20-2017, 12:49 PM
I might be riding out if the weather is good, so if I able to bring my second helmet with me, he is welcome to use it. Or if I am not instructing when he needs it, he can use my the one I rode in with.

Oh, and if someone lends me their car, I can even take him for a ride! :D

DavidSim
06-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Thank you for the offer Corey, I appreciate it.

Gwoody27
06-20-2017, 02:30 PM
The husband of a dear friend of mine has his birthday this week, he is a car guy, I have arranged for his wife to surprise him with an opportunity to go out for some laps this coming weekend at CTMP, as a passenger, with a volunteer or two (thanks everyone).

I need a Snell helmet, in size large or extra large, for him for a session; I have a brand new Balaclava he will use inside the helmet. I have a few helmets myself but they are too small (I am a weenie).

Anyone who has a spare, or a rental, who could help out would be appreciated.

Thanks

I have an XL helmet he could borrow. I can't offer a ride cause I don't have a passenger seat. Let me know if you want me to bring it.

DavidSim
06-21-2017, 08:09 AM
>>Let me know if you want me to bring it.<<

Yes please and thank you.

kfansett
06-21-2017, 07:02 PM
I'm bringing an extra open face you can use.
I can take passengers as well

DavidSim
06-23-2017, 12:08 PM
Thanks everyone very much for all the offers, that is fantastic, we`ll be at the track early in the morning tomorrow (Saturday) and will check in with you.

My friend is so excited, her husband is going to be so surprised, what a special day it will be for them.

Thanks again everyone, very kind indeed.

3wheeler
06-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Based on the replies, I will likely just leave the second helmet at home since it would seem you're already covered. :)

DavidSim
06-23-2017, 12:33 PM
My cup definitely runneth over.