PDA

View Full Version : ASN/FIA Canadian Nationals article

nissannx
06-28-2017, 09:33 AM
There was someone from Ontario here, but I didn't get a chance to meet you! Here's my view of what happened - there was some great competition and the weather was absolutely incredible. Next time it's held here, I hope some of you make it out!
Frank
http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticles/ID/4557/ASN-Canada-FIA-Canadian-Autoslalom-Championship.aspx

Lynam55
06-28-2017, 01:50 PM
Great read. Thanks for putting that together. What I'm wondering is what street tires were the leaders using in street class.

nissannx
06-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Great read. Thanks for putting that together. What I'm wondering is what street tires were the leaders using in street class.

Ha Ha! I didn't zoom in on the tires to see that!

Ziploc
06-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Super duper rad pics!

nissannx
06-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Super duper rad pics!

Thank you! Love to hear that.

13inches
06-28-2017, 06:55 PM
Compliment: Great coverage and pictures, thanks Frank! I feel that what you did was a lot of work over two days of competition, so kudos to you for the effort and a stellar result!

Complaint: Do you really have to break it up over 9 pages? HTML5 has a great solution for that.

Suggestion: Can you add a link to the results? I had to go digging on the VCMC forums to find it.

nissannx
06-28-2017, 07:45 PM
Compliment: Great coverage and pictures, thanks Frank! I feel that what you did was a lot of work over two days of competition, so kudos to you for the effort and a stellar result!

Complaint: Do you really have to break it up over 9 pages? HTML5 has a great solution for that.

Suggestion: Can you add a link to the results? I had to go digging on the VCMC forums to find it.

Compliment: Thank you!
Complaint: LOL! I have no say in the formatting that MotoIQ follows. I'm just a freelance writer ... from Canada, no less.
Suggestion: Good point, that's been added to page 9*.

*Yes, you have to cycle through all of the pages to get there. ;)

suzukablue
06-28-2017, 10:04 PM
Nice article - made me homesick :)

nissannx
06-28-2017, 11:08 PM
Nice article - made me homesick :)

Wow! I've never done that before with my writing ... then I noted that you've listed that you currently live in Toronto. I'm sure that almost everything makes you homesick! :D

13inches
06-29-2017, 12:29 AM
*Yes, you have to cycle through all of the pages to get there. ;)

A true marketing genius! 😂