PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a co-drive for SCCA Nats?

Saj5DJ
06-29-2017, 11:15 AM
The lipstick red hairdressers car and I are registered for Lincoln this September, but co-driver is needed!

Someone (like Daniel for instance) should really join in the fun. Anyone (like Daniel,) want to join me? Non-Daniels also accepted. If you have tow vehicle and trailer you're a shoe in.

suzukablue
06-29-2017, 03:11 PM
Not to usurp Barry but Daniel if you want to drive the Honda you are welcome to in BS. What will it take to get you out to Lincoln... just let us know. We are resourceful people :D

ALSO Steve and Linda, are you going to join us this year? You really should consider it - it's a blast and worth it just to see the cars.

Daniel
06-29-2017, 03:15 PM
So subtle, guys! LOL

Are either of you able to find me 2 inches of headroom?!? or guarantee no rain? ;)

sjd
06-29-2017, 03:21 PM
ALSO Steve and Linda, are you going to join us this year? You really should consider it - it's a blast and worth it just to see the cars.

Unfortunately we have no plans to visit the U.S. anytime soon. One day we'll make it down to Lincoln.

suzukablue
06-29-2017, 03:24 PM
So subtle, guys! LOL

Are either of you able to find me 2 inches of headroom?!? or guarantee no rain? ;)

Seat goes into lazyboy mode when it rains even without moving the seat forward. You can try it the next time we see each other. If it works, will you come?

mikewolf
06-29-2017, 11:42 PM
I can guarantee rain at some point during the week. Best part is, you only drive for 6 minutes of that week. What are the odds? And if it does rain, you get wet for 6 minutes and have tons of headroom.