PDA

View Full Version : Shannonville Plans

Grant Galloway
08-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Just wondering everyones plans for Shannonville? I plan to arrive Friday evening and camp all weekend.

Is there a year end BBQ planned for this event for a dinner?

A few of us were talking about this around the campfire at DDT

2 weeks away, I am excited to get back on track, but disappointed the season will end!

Grant

LemonJus
08-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Just wondering everyones plans for Shannonville? I plan to arrive Friday evening and camp all weekend.

Is there a year end BBQ planned for this event for a dinner?

A few of us were talking about this around the campfire at DDT

2 weeks away, I am excited to get back on track, but disappointed the season will end!

Grant

I'm planning on arriving Friday night as well but I have a hotel out in Belleville. Wouldn't mind joining you folks in the evening assuming traffic from Toronto heading out east after work isnt horrendous.

Kevin

Gwoody27
08-12-2017, 03:44 PM
I will be at the track Friday night. There is the traditional and spectacular Saturday evening dinner. I usually costs $10 to $15, not sure this year yet but it is always worth doing.

Normally lots of people stay at the track, the normal suspects so a campfire is always on offer.

See you all there.

Grant Galloway
08-12-2017, 10:01 PM
Sounds good to me!

I will be bringing firewood again...

S1motorsports
08-13-2017, 07:11 PM
I will be there friday evening and camping out all weekend as well , currently installing a new short block in the FRS should be ready just in time for the event , I have some Firewood too that I can supply as well some fire starters . Very excited for the weekend !

- Adam .M

BColeman
08-13-2017, 10:04 PM
I will be arriving Friday in the early evening, I will bring as much hardwood as I can haul. Big fire good.

John P
08-15-2017, 03:48 PM
I will be there Friday and camping all weekend.

JohnP

mcbeth059
08-17-2017, 10:11 PM
I'll be there Friday evening as well.

I've never been to Shannonville before so I'm looking forward to it. How many people register while still in their pajamma's?

BlueStreak
08-21-2017, 04:58 PM
Looking to arrive on Saturday night around 9-10pm for Sunday. I'm assuming the gates will be open over night? I think I remember seeing gates at the entry.

John P
08-21-2017, 06:44 PM
Gates will be open all night. There will be lots of people camping all weekend.

JohnP

Chris P
08-22-2017, 02:14 PM
Hoping to get there early evening on Friday and camping all weekend. Fingers crossed for 'entertaining' lapping on Friday & Saturday night ;)

wparsons
08-23-2017, 04:45 PM
Hoping to get there early evening on Friday and camping all weekend. Fingers crossed for 'entertaining' lapping on Friday & Saturday night ;)

That's some of the most fun watching lapping I've ever had!