PDA

View Full Version : Shannonville: Feed your need(s)

Gwoody27
08-16-2017, 12:16 PM
The OTA Championship weekend is set to go at the Shannonville Motorsport Park on Saturday Aug 26 and Sunday Aug 27. You will want to be part of it for a number of good reasons.

FIRST: The Shannonville Pro and Long layouts will definitely feed your need for speed. Everyone entered can improve or decrease their season standings and by the end of the weekend new Class, Novice and Overall Champions will be declared. Be part of it.

SECOND: Thanks to an excellent turnout in 2017 OTA has had a banner year, one to celebrate. With that in mind, the OTA will treat every driver to a FREE Steak or Chicken BBQ dinner on Saturday night. Feed your need for food and fun by joining in the traditional SMP BBQ for free!!

THIRD: If you have family and friends joining you at SMP you can buy them the same BBQ meal for only $10.00 each. That"s a great deal and is a limited offer available on a first come first served basis. Book your $10 meal now by emailing to the registrar at ontariotimeattack@gmail[dot]com to be sure of getting one. Pay at the track.

FOURTH: This is the last OTA event of the season and it's your last change to connect with your track buddies live, so feed your need for bragging rights by being their to bench race. It is going to be a long winter.

See you all at the track.

Grant Galloway
08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
Awesome, I am super excited for this race... Another brand new track for me to learn! Unfortunately no Corey, so I will have to rely on some friendly competitor knowledge and a track walk Friday evening.

An awesome following for OTA this year..

Grant

jimmo-san
08-17-2017, 05:33 PM
You had us at "free", Gary. :D