PDA

View Full Version : 1rst gen Talon- PMS with mass air

Paul Loeffelhol
02-19-2005, 02:31 AM
I going to be selling my PMS unit with mass air from my talon (switching to stand alone system)
Settings for 550 cc injectors.- do not have datalogging program with it but i can throw in an older laptop if needed. Unit works well (road race car did 12.3 @115 during initial tuning with poor track conditions.)
Also have a HKS fuel pressure regulator for sale.
I haven't figured out what i want for them yet -hard to find used value. Open to resonable offers.

Tashko
02-19-2005, 02:10 PM
Can you tell me some more about this PMS thing?

Do you need to get the computer socketed or does it modify the ECU inputs like those Apexi SFC, etc.?

Paul Loeffelhol
02-19-2005, 05:48 PM
the PMS unit -Program Management System
comes with it's own multi pin connector and connects right into your stock computor. The mass air is about 3 1/2" big and i have the filter for it - it replaces stock mass .
the unit has a handheld controller with editing for fuel at 6 different rpm ranges at various throttle positions, can control boost /timing and has 3 different
storage programs . it gives you readouts-rich/lean/ injector pulse
width and duty cycle/timing and o2 readings.
if you get the program for it -it will record a run onto a laptop and then you replay it and adjust fuel/timing accordingly.
Very simple to usewithout the laptop program. and can even be run as a stand alone system.
They have a web site and user information boards.