CASC Ontario Region Message Forums

CASC Ontario Region Message Forums (http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/index.php)
-   Autoslalom Specific Forum (http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   2017 Regional Results (http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=34282)

sjd 08-22-2017 01:31 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis (Post 261775)
Updated with results from events 5 & 6.

Updated with Pax and Class points - probably FUBAR at this point.
The files are called "membership*" you'll figure it out.

Please check the following:
-Val's points went in to the right class for each event? He drives so many different cars that he has the unique honour of having 2 regional entries in the membership list. What class are you in this year, Val? I'm going to delete the other one.
-people's class is right?
-people's car description is right?
-missing regional entries?

Both Keegan and I series registered this year and we are both missing.

Snizzoop 08-22-2017 09:19 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Also series registered and not showing.

suzukablue 08-22-2017 11:39 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by buurin (Post 261779)
And I'm (and Murray?) not the only one who toyed with the idea of rolling our own timing software. Some clubs in the States did this too and from my googling even willing to give it away, but those mentions are from a few years ago and no longer current.

Posting for Murray, he's waiting for someone to approve his request to join the forum:

My software is working, fully supported, and currently in use by at least a dozen clubs. Pleasse sign up to the SASC forum (http://forums.sascsolo.com/index.php?topic=57.0) if you want to discuss the software and/or hardware.

Or look me up on Facebook (Murray Peterson).

Ziploc 08-22-2017 04:30 PM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Oh. I thought that overall pax points counted toward overall regardless of class. Is that not the case?

Snizzoop 08-22-2017 04:52 PM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ziploc (Post 261786)
Oh. I thought that overall pax points counted toward overall regardless of class. Is that not the case?

It should.

notthesnail 08-22-2017 05:41 PM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snizzoop (Post 261781)
Also series registered and not showing.

Same here.

Lynam55 08-22-2017 08:06 PM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Weird no matter what I try I can't find this "membership" with this year's overall results. :o

Daniel 08-22-2017 10:00 PM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
I'm in there and everything looks alright (I think) except for event 3. I'm missing my third run, which I'm pretty sure was my best. No idea what the time was though.

Interesting season!

"Congrats to __________ for the 2017 overall win...um...best we can tell." Yikes! lol

buurin 08-22-2017 10:15 PM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by suzukablue (Post 261782)
Posting for Murray, he's waiting for someone to approve his request to join the forum:

My software is working, fully supported, and currently in use by at least a dozen clubs. Pleasse sign up to the SASC forum (http://forums.sascsolo.com/index.php?topic=57.0) if you want to discuss the software and/or hardware.

Or look me up on Facebook (Murray Peterson).

And interesting too. I played with it and put my findings in a new thread instead of clogging up this one. So that leaves the question, who should lead the conversation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynam55 (Post 261790)
Weird no matter what I try I can't find this "membership" with this year's overall results. :o

It is among the bunch of files in the folder Travis posted, with "membership" in the file's name. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel (Post 261792)
I'm in there and everything looks alright (I think) except for event 3. I'm missing my third run, which I'm pretty sure was my best. No idea what the time was though.

Interesting season!

"Congrats to __________ for the 2017 overall win...um...best we can tell." Yikes! lol

You ran a red BRZ under your own regional number? If I saw the records correct, your third run was not the fastest and something was off. I'll double check with Travis.

Daniel 08-23-2017 12:09 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by buurin (Post 261794)
You ran a red BRZ under your own regional number? If I saw the records correct, your third run was not the fastest and something was off. I'll double check with Travis.

I registered to run Martyn's blue brz but switched to sjd's mx5 (STR) before the event. #94, yes. I'm fairly certain I posted a good, clean run that day. That day is a blur...

buurin 08-23-2017 12:15 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel (Post 261798)
I registered to run Martyn's blue brz but switched to sjd's mx5 (STR) before the event. #94, yes. I'm fairly certain I posted a good, clean run that day. That day is a blur...

And the plot thickens even more... :eek:

Lynam55 08-23-2017 12:21 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
I added Murray to facebook.
I am seeing the posts on your forum with massive frustration, since getting registered there seems to be impossible. I saw Buurin's latest post, and there are definitely things there that are wrong (or confused). e.g. display digits can be reversed via config. e.g. superclasses are supported. e.g. there are html conversion scripts (crude ones though). e.g. Points ranking is via percentage on PAX or RAW depending on which scoring you choose. My email (PM me for email)so feel free to email me (and other interested parties for a conversation about the timing stuff.

BTW, I don't charge for anything anymore. Mods are made at my discretion, since it would be madness and chaos if I did everything people asked for. It is reasonably capable though -- the last 4 Canadian National Championships held in the west have been using my software.

buurin 08-23-2017 01:19 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynam55 (Post 261800)
I added Murray to facebook.
I am seeing the posts on your forum with massive frustration, since getting registered there seems to be impossible. I saw Buurin's latest post, and there are definitely things there that are wrong (or confused). e.g. display digits can be reversed via config. e.g. superclasses are supported. e.g. there are html conversion scripts (crude ones though). e.g. Points ranking is via percentage on PAX or RAW depending on which scoring you choose. My email is @, so feel free to email me (and other interested parties for a conversation about the timing stuff.

BTW, I don't charge for anything anymore. Mods are made at my discretion, since it would be madness and chaos if I did everything people asked for. It is reasonably capable though -- the last 4 Canadian National Championships held in the west have been using my software.

Jamie did Murray say these via facebook?

Well, I knew there was an update within the past couple weeks and that's what I tested with. But I haven't seen a config setting that relate to reversing display digits etc. Maybe there's not enough documentation in the package itself, but Murray is obviously eager to talk to us directly.

Having said that, I have all the info I need to do so, short of an official mandate. If Bruce or Travis feel that he should lead the conversation, I'm happy to pass on any info needed that aren't already on here.

On the bright side though, I think the region will not have to spend the $700 (Axtime asks). ;)

Lynam55 08-23-2017 08:36 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
Yes he is on facebook messenger. Could you please edit your qoute and remove hes email adress. Thanks.

Search for him on facebook.

13inches 08-23-2017 08:44 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results
 
I suggest someone posting here if you want to get his account approved:

http://www.casc.on.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=27261


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.