View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 12:07 AM

Re: 2017 Regional Results

Here's some things that would help:

Timing has some tasks to be done after each event that I don't normally have time to do promptly:Sort out results errors such as finding runs that were not properly assigned. Often this is easy stuff. Just install axware on your own computer & away you go.
Calculate season standings. This requires some sort of series registration list. Once that's done, axware can produce standings pretty easily.

Someone needs to look into motorsports reg to figure out how to limit registrations to valid class & super class combinations. Currently it's possible to select an invalid combination, such as S-STX instead of ST-STX. It takes 5-10 mins at the start of each event to sort that stuff out.

Someone who wants to be involved in the future should install the axti.me demo (or whatever you want to try) on the laptop & configure it to run with our beams & display*. I'm not willing to do that myself. It's a few hundred bucks so some due diligence should be done before making a proposal to buy it.

*You won't appreciate how bright the display is until you've turned it on indoors!
2014 BRZ STX #109
Red ones go faster