CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Marketplace > For Sale - Racer to Racer

Old 03-16-2012, 08:05 AM

FS: 1995 Black Golf Gti track car project shell/4 point cage(welded in)

Hey Guys, I have had my project track car up for sale for a couple weeks now and I am about to start parting it out. Before I do so, I want to see if someone would be interested in the shell and 4 point cage together. It is a welded in custom cage and I am trying to avoid cutting it out. I do not want to leave the shell on my dad's driveway so it must go after it is stripped.

Once the car is stripped of its goodies, the shell/cage will be all that is left UNLESS of course someone wants a package deal with other parts. i.e suspension.

If I can't find a buyer for the two together I will cut out the cage and scrap the shell. I feel this would be a real shame! So if you are interested, please let me know and I will make sure it is yours once the car is stripped. It has a clean title and would make a very worthy road car if needed.

Please see the link below for pics of the car and cage.

Asking $1000 OBO for both together. We can work out a deal depending on what is to be included.

Will trade for the following:

Mopar A-body related items

Welding equipment

Engine hoist

Sand blasting equitment

Big Compressor 20 gallon +

205/50/17 summer tires

All lights, bumpers, doors, and any other exterior piece will be left on the shell for the above asking price. Can also leave the dash and shifter box intact. As stated in the link provided at the bottom, the shell does need work in terms of correcting some rust issues.

Please do not ask me questions in here about the other parts from the car. This is only for the shell/cage. I will post a separate thread containing the rest of the goodies!

Once the partout begins, the car will be located at Winston Churchill and Derry Rd. Currently it is near Rathburn/427.

Click below for pictures!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ck-Car-Project
Corey Whiteman - #77 BMW 328i GT1
The car below is now for sale... See the Classifieds!

Last edited by 3wheeler; 03-19-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:50 PM

Re: FS: 1995 Black Golf Gti track car project shell/4 point cage(welded in)

Try posting on the ChumpCar or Lemons forums, this might be useful to someone there.
Old 03-16-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid View Post
Try posting on the ChumpCar or Lemons forums, this might be useful to someone there.
Didn't think of that! I signed up for the main chumpcar forum - any others you know of?

Thx

Fixed the link the OP too!

Last edited by 3wheeler; 03-16-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 11:04 PM

Will trade for the following:

Mopar A-body related items

Welding equipment

Engine hoist

Sand blasting equitment

Big Compressor 20 gallon +

205/50/17 summer tires