CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Autoslalom Specific Forum

Old 08-12-2012, 11:43 PM

Post Event 5 - Results posted - HADA - Powerade Centre, Brampton

Thanks to the HADA Motorsport Club for hosting the fifth round of the CASC-OR Mobil 1 Autoslalom Championship Series presented by Toyo Tires earlier today.

Another great event, making the most of the lot at the Powerade Centre in Brampton. Everyone in attendence were given 6 runs, even with showers popping up throughout the day the vast majority had dry pavement to work with.

Familiar once again at the top of the leaderboard with Mike A taking the Raw time victory, with Trung D and Arris G following at less then four tenths behind. The PAX index had four drivers all within half a second of the winner Arris G. Out of the top ten finishers eight were in street tire based classes.

We will have to wait until next weekend to find out who will be the overall CASC-OR Mobil 1 Autoslalom Championship champion. Mike A and Trung D are seperated by 0.33 points, third and fourth (Arris G and Daniel F) are seperated by only a tenth, while fifth and sixth are 0.32 points apart (Travis T and Paul K). Another close battle is in the novice championship where Jamie L is narrowly leading Vince M by two tenths of a point. There are many other battles to watch in Peterborough next weekend.

The final event of the series is this Sunday August 17 at the Kawartha Downs in Peterborough hosted by Peterborough Motorsports Club. We'll see everyone there.

The Canadian AutoSlalom Championship presented by Toyo Tires returns to Ontario for the first time in 6 years August 24-26 2012 (less then two weeks away). Be sure to take advantage of the opportunity to measure yourself against the best slalom competitors in the country. Friday is a test and tune, with competition on Saturday and Sunday. For more information please visit: nationalautoslalom.ca and the forum thread for additional details and smack talk.

The results can be found at: http://solo2.casc.on.ca/events/2012results.php

If you notice any error's or omissions in the results/points please send me a pm.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:04 AM

Re: Event 5 - Results posted - HADA - Powerade Centre, Brampton

Run 1: 37.050
Run 6: 37.064

Nothing faster in between. Frustration, I have found you.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:10 AM

i know that feel

38.549*(40.549+1)

4 runs in the same tenth :/

Jerome was telling me i was giving too much input and i should pull it back... i told him i was washing and the tires were done... so i gave him the keys and he understeered into a cone...

in revenge i flat spotted his tires in the stop box
Old 08-13-2012, 10:44 AM

My first run was the fastest...then I just got slower from there.

...derp.

Tags
2012, autoslalom, hada, results, samosas