CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Autoslalom Specific Forum

Old 08-22-2013, 01:17 AM

Post Event 7 - Results posted - SPDA - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park’s Long Track Paddocks

SPDA hosted event 7 of the CASC-OR Autoslalom Championship Series this past weekend at Mosport’s Long Track Paddocks. A unique location complete with intimidating guardrails, garbage cans and lots of spectator and OTA traffic. But in the end we posted 6 runs and were packed up and heading home early.

FTD for the event went to Paul K with a time of 39.643, just over four-tenths faster than Mike A, the next closest competitor. Coming from behind on his last run of the day Mike A squeaked out his best and jumped himself into that #2 spot on the FTD list but more impressively secured #1 PAX position by two-tenths. Daniel F (also competing in the OTA event on the long track) made a similar attempt on his final autocross run of the day changing the standings once again jumping all the way up to take 2nd place on PAX only one-tenth behind Mike.

We had plenty of DNF’s handed out on Sunday (37), two more then the total number of runs that had a penalty (35), although some 45 cones were hit in total on the day. Mike A took the lead here too, with 5 cones on one run, two more then the next closest driver - Spencer who managed 3 on one of his runs.

SPDA hosts the final event of the series plus a special event as part of a double header in Huntsville the weekend of Sept 14th and 15th. Make sure you register for the events online, not only will it save you time at the event, but it will also save you $10. The cost if you register online is $30, if you register at the event it is $40. Make sure to register by the end of day Friday Sept 13th to take advantage of the savings. casc.motorsportreg.com

The results can be found at: http://solo2.casc.on.ca/events/2013results.php

If you notice any error's or omissions in the results/points please send me a pm.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:44 AM

Re: Event 7 - Results posted - SPDA - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park’s Long Track Padd

Oh well being at the top was fun while it lasted

Too bad i can't make Huntsville, but was a pretty good year

Back to street tires next year for me

Tags
2013, autoslalom, event, results, spda