CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Time Attack Specific Forum

Old 03-20-2018, 10:02 PM

Re: Registration for 2018 OTA Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
Hi Jud! OTA will again provide the $25 TA Time Attack only license included with your first event entry. I'm in the process of updating the casc.on.ca website, but you do not need a full Class C for OTA. Send Gary a copy of the license application form because it has you acknowledge that you've read the GCR's and it contains your annual waiver so that you don't have to sign at every event, only once.

https://time-attack.ca/wp-content/up...pplication.pdf
Hello Stephen, I've got a couple questions.

Because I also would like my auto slalom license as well as TA should I submit the $35 required for that to avoid submitting a separate application?

Is the April 21st event also open to regular drivers only wishing to do some open lapping or is it strictly open just to experienced drivers for the instructor school?

Thanks!
Ontario Time Attack #407
Hyundai Tiburon V6
@trackattacktiburon
Old 03-21-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburonmatt View Post
Because I also would like my auto slalom license as well as TA should I submit the $35 required for that to avoid submitting a separate application?
Please scan a copy of the application you're making for your Autoslalom series registration and send it in to Gary Wood at ontariotimeattack <at> gmail <dot> com We will issue you a separate TA license.

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842
Old 04-01-2018, 11:17 PM

Hi everyone, that will be my first season in OTA, can`t wait for it to start!

I just registered for membership in one of the clubs, but I believe it could take them some time to process the application. If I wanted to get my license at the open house, what do I need to prove membership? Do I need the ID#, or is maybe a membership fee receipt enough?

Last edited by Bienio90; 04-02-2018 at 07:36 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bienio90 View Post
what do I need to prove membership? Do I need the ID#, or is maybe a membership fee receipt enough?
PayPal receipt is fine or nudge the membership registrar of the club you joined to send Gary an Email indicating that your membership is being processed. If a club knows it's for a regional license, they tend to at least handle the CASC-OR membership database part.

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842
Old 04-29-2018, 10:44 AM

Hi,
I am wondering if OTA has determined which track configuration will be run at DDT for June 9th and 10th yet?

Thanks!

Alan C
Old 04-30-2018, 07:51 AM

This event is being organized by OMSC. We hope to use the lower west side kink on Saturday as well as the kink at the east end of the top straight. On Sunday we hope to remove the lower west side kink. This may be changed depending on the weather.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:21 PM

Is it possible to enter Event #4 without attending the school on the 14th? Assuming adequate experience at the GP track, how does one go about getting signed off? Would love to participate but can not commit to a 2 day weekend. Thanks!

Scott Shadbolt
2002 E46 M3
Old 06-18-2018, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Is it possible to enter Event #4 without attending the school on the 14th? Assuming adequate experience at the GP track, how does one go about getting signed off? Would love to participate but can not commit to a 2 day weekend. Thanks!
If you've got enough experience you can easily be signed off in the morning lapping of the competition day. I'd email Stephen and Scott just to be 100% sure, they'll get you sorted out.