CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Marketplace > For Sale - Racer to Racer

Old 08-09-2018, 03:16 PM

C4 Road Race Corvette

Another garage cleaning. Posting for a colleague who asked me to give him a hand. He has the same problem I have, too many cars and not enough time. This is a great car at a fantastic price:
-Corvette C4 tube chassis race car, full racing body, complete car less engine & transmission (already sold)
- great CASC history, winning car, comes with logbook
- independent rear suspension, done right with all the high quality parts
- had 650hp engine so all systems are capable of handling at least that much power
- new shocks on all 4 corners
- Wilwood brakes
- 2 sets of Jongbloed wheels (at least 1 set is new)
- 18 degree headers + complete exhaust system

Both colleague + myself have access to SB Chev engines/parts + transmissions if you do not have this stuff already. I do not have pictures yet but at this price the car will not last long as it is well built with all the good parts. Install a motor & transmission & you are racing, everything else is there. He needs the space.

$10,000 obo.

Do not PM or text. Please call me at 519 572-7654 or e-mail at stevejhummel@gmail.com & I will direct you to the owner. If you already have an engine & transmission there is no cheaper way to go racing in a fast car. If you do not, put in a pump gas engine with a Tremec transmission & you are racing a fast & safe car for well under $20k!