CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Marketplace > For Sale - Racer to Racer

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2009, 10:01 PM

Selling my beloved Tow Vehicle

SOLD

I am selling my beloved daily driver/tow vehicle. If you want to tow an open trailer and don't want to drive a truck, this is the vehicle for you.

It is a 1999 BMW 540 Touring (Wagon). Aspen Silver on Black interior. 4.4L V8 and 5-speed Automatic transmission. 185,000km. These are very rare.

http://www.driversmeeting.com/pcarroll/classifieds/30/

The car has load leveling suspension and is fitted with the BMW factory tow package rated at 5000lbs (2in ball). It is wired for an electric brake controller and round 7-pin trailer with electric brakes. It does not include the brake controller as I installed that in my new car. Installing one is a 15 minute job since the wiring is already in place.

The car has power everything and the premium DSP sound system including 6-CD changer. The interior is Excellent. Exterior is Very Good. There are a couple of minor cosmetic rust spots on the tailgate.

The car has been meticulously maintained by Bavarian Motors in Markam and has had many high mileage maintenance items already replaced.

Includes new wheels and snow tires purchased in November with almost no mileage on them. The car also includes BMW carpet floor mats, BMW rubber floor mats, trunk bed liner, iPod adapter, etc.

For pictures please see: http://www.driversmeeting.com/pcarroll/classifieds/30/

Asking $13,000. If interested, please contact me Peter Carroll via this web site, call 416 948-3609, or email peter.carroll(at)bluefriday.ca .

Available separately is set of original BMW M5 18in wheels. Freshly refinished last summer for correct 245/275 fitment. Nearly new Toyo T1-R fronts. Rear tires are finished. Asking $1500. I will give first right of refusal to the buyer of the car.

Last edited by Peter Carroll; 11-28-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Tags
bmw, tow, trailer