CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Time Attack Specific Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-13-2016, 10:21 PM
Gwoody27's Avatar
Gwoody27 Gwoody27 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 657
Supp Regs for the June 25 OTA School and lapping day.

Please find the detailed supp regs at:

http://time-attack.ca/wp-content/upl...June-25-16.pdf

The schedule for June 25 is here:


See you at the track
Attached Images
 
__________________
Gary Wood:
GT2 Mazda RX-8 #52
2018 OTA Registrar
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2016, 01:11 PM
ONdriver's Avatar
ONdriver ONdriver is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pickering
Posts: 530
Re: Supp Regs for the June 25 OTA School and lapping day.

Just a reminder to everybody that the 407 is now open east of Brock Rd. in Pickering to Harmony Rd. in Oshawa and this eastern extension is free to use until the end of 2016!
Enjoy it for free while you can, unfortunately tolling is still in effect west of Brock Rd
BTW, from northbound Brock Rd. there is no access to eastbound 407, coincidence I wonder
__________________
#25 summer & winter

Last edited by ONdriver; 06-23-2016 at 01:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-22-2016, 01:25 PM
wparsons wparsons is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Whitby
Posts: 681
Re: Supp Regs for the June 25 OTA School and lapping day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONdriver View Post
BTW, from northbound Brock Rd. there is no access to eastbound 407, conincidence I wonder
Not positive, but I think that's related to the state of construction still. The highway 7 bridge over the 407 at Brock road is only half done, and up until last week the old 407 was emptying straight onto highway 7 eastbound.

It would be super annoying if there won't ever be a way to go east from Brock rd north, hopefully it's just temporary.

If you're coming from the 401, it's faster to go up the 412 to the 407 than to come up through Pickering though.

*edit* - looks temporary, here's a picture looking east, the ramp on the middle right side will be from Brock northbound onto the new part of the 407 eastbound:


Last edited by wparsons; 06-22-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-23-2016, 01:29 PM
ONdriver's Avatar
ONdriver ONdriver is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pickering
Posts: 530
Re: Supp Regs for the June 25 OTA School and lapping day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wparsons View Post
Not positive, but I think that's related to the state of construction still. The highway 7 bridge over the 407 at Brock road is only half done, and up until last week the old 407 was emptying straight onto highway 7 eastbound.

It would be super annoying if there won't ever be a way to go east from Brock rd north, hopefully it's just temporary.

If you're coming from the 401, it's faster to go up the 412 to the 407 than to come up through Pickering though.

*edit* - looks temporary, here's a picture looking east, the ramp on the middle right side will be from Brock northbound onto the new part of the 407 eastbound:
I'm sure it's just a temporary thing due to construction, funny how it works to the 407's advantage in terms of billing, can't just get on at Brock and enjoy the free portion!
__________________
#25 summer & winter
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-24-2016, 09:37 AM
3wheeler 3wheeler is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Etobicoke
Posts: 791
Re: Supp Regs for the June 25 OTA School and lapping day.

Will there be alligator lapping during the lunch hour break?

Its been a great draw for family and friends in the past so I am hoping we are continuing on with it.
__________________
Corey Whiteman
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-24-2016, 03:54 PM
wparsons wparsons is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Whitby
Posts: 681
Re: Supp Regs for the June 25 OTA School and lapping day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3wheeler View Post
Will there be alligator lapping during the lunch hour break?

Its been a great draw for family and friends in the past so I am hoping we are continuing on with it.
I believe so, last I heard that was the plan.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.