Honda Ste Rose Challenge
Honda Ste-Rose Racing Challenge
Honda Ste-Rose Racing/Kunick Auto Sport will be hosting a challenge competition, with the winner receiving the 2013 CTCC B-Spec class ride in our 2012 Championship winning Honda Fit, A package worth more than $40,000.
The challenge will be held over a two day competition in early fall 2012 and/or early spring of 2013, where the field of competitors will be cut by 50% after day one. The remaining competitors will return to the track on day two and compete for the full season ride. The criteria to be used to advance or win will be driver lap times, driver presentation and driving techniques as selected by the Honda Ste Rose Racing Judging Team. The Challenge is open to any driver from Novice to Pro. All you will need is your ASN Canada National license or equivalent.
Included in the 2013 ride: (Based on 2012 schedule)
- Championship inscription fee (up to a maximum of $1,500),
- Event entry fees (up to a maximum of $11,000),
- Race fuel (up to a maximum of $1,300),
- Race ready 2012 Honda Fit,
- Maintenance before and during event,
- At-track meals,
- Radio communication system (between driver and pit),
- On-board camera and viewing apparatus,
- Vehicle transport to and from event,
- All official event sessions, (practice, qualifying and races),
- Keep 50% of any prize money won, (except that of KWC),
- $2,500 Championship prize from KWC (see separate agreement).
Exclusions to the 2013 ride:
- Personal expenses (hotels, travel and off-site meals, etc.),
- Race driver ASN Canada National license or equivalent (needed to compete in CTCC),
- Replacement tires, (except for first set of dry and wet),
- Replacement brakes (except first set),
- Mechanical and/or crash damage,
- Test days (usually the day before the start of an official event),
Price for Challenge:
- $6,000 to enter and compete in the challenge, with one “winner” receiving the seat in our 2012 Honda Fit B-spec for the 2013 CTCC season.
Please send CV of race experience and contact information for pre-selection. Minimum ten drivers required. Judging criteria to be confirmed before start of challenge. Challenge may be cancelled at any time with complete refund of entry fee.