CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Sponsor Partners > Canadian Tire Motorsport Park

Old 04-27-2011, 10:20 PM

Re: Mosport Regional Test Day Schedule

This may be unofficial "hear-say", but I know there have been open invites extended to solo1 / solosprint / time attack (call it what you will) competitors in the past to come out and participate on test days . MOST of our competitors are not "race licensed" (i.e.: we usually hold Class C, not "B" or "A" license) and MOST cars aren't race-prepped (i.e.: roll cages) but the invitations have still been there .

I've never gone (wanted to, but timing never lined up) but have gotten the impression that the track isn't always "full" during test days. Not saying there aren't a lot of people there, but since it's a test day, people are doing just that ... a little bit of testing, then a bunch of tuning, so the traffic is often "light" on the track. Could be wrong on that though?