CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Autoslalom Specific Forum

Old 08-07-2011, 10:44 PM

Event 6 - Results now posted - HADA, Powerade Centre, Brampton

Eight, yes, E-i-g-h-t runs today - the highest of the season, with 61 competitors. Considering we stopped for lunch and the last car out at 3:30, great job to Eugen and HADA.

Congrats to Mike A, he was at the top of the FTD list at the end of the day, Pawel M was FTD runner up, and the top dog when it comes to PAX.

Barry G had an great day, finishing second in PAX and 4th in raw time, but not quite enough to catch Paul K - who even without attending - has clinched the PAX championship for 2011. Barry G his closest competitor, trails by 2.28 points and is now just out of reach of first even with a win at the final event.

Head on over to the old site http://solo2.casc.on.ca/events/2011results.php to take a look at the results - still waiting on the powers that be to get me permissions to the new site - don't hold your breath.

Out of the 475 runs that were completed today, we had a season low cone count of only 76 cones hit. 37 people got lost on course and were marked down as DNF's.

42 runs had a one cone casualty, 10 with two, and only 4 with 3 or more hit. The only high cone count nominee was Mike A in the Impreza wagon taking out a total of 5 cones in the stop box.

Today with a second place finish Curt B - who has with three class wins and a second place finish - has wrapped up the G stock class title this year, over Wes T and Mark G.

Battles to watch next weekend for the 7th and final event of the series (Sunday August 14th @ Barrie Molson Centre) include:
  • STU is still up for grabs with Travis T and Greg C in a close race for first, only 0.8 points separating them.
  • BSS is another class to watch next weekend, Daniel F has won the three events he has attended, Andrew R currently has 397.66 points. A class win would almost certainly wrap up the class, but it will be close.
  • DS could be another close battle, Alex F has the lead with 397.02 points, but if Robin E (who won the first three events) puts up at least 97.02 points he will be crowned the class victor.

If you notice any error's or omissions in the results/points please send me a pm.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:00 AM

Re: Event 6 - Results now posted - HADA, Powerade Centre, Brampton

Quick results...up before you can say, "two cone penalty!"

...and Mr. Modest (Cliff), in his report also failed to mention that DSS was wrapped by him today as well...Congratulations.

See you all in 7...thanks for a really great day in the sun...better than golf any day!

darcy
Old 08-08-2011, 08:09 AM

Really good event. Congrats to HADA. Cheers for the quick results Cliff and the updates on how the championship is shaping up! Barrie's gonna be fun.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:26 AM

Fantabulo, thanks for the super quick update..

Holy Moly!!!

SPDA, Bringing "Racing to Racers"!
2003 CSP Champion, 2004 FSP Champion,
2005 FSP Champion, 2006 FSP Champion
Supported by the greatest companies!!
Click me to see the companies supporting grass roots motorsports!!
Old 08-08-2011, 09:47 AM

Thank you Cliff and I really hope everyone had a great time!

And lots of thanks to my fellow HADA members who were there to back me up: Christine, AB, Stephen, Mr. G , Andrew L and Wes!
Old 08-08-2011, 11:33 AM

Great job HADA! That is the first time I've seen that marshal format work efficiently at that lot.

Kudos!

PITL - Car #102
CASC - Car #102
Old 08-08-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziploc View Post
Great job HADA! That is the first time I've seen that marshal format work efficiently at that lot.

Kudos!
Thank you!
The format worked because of you guys - everyone reported for their marshals duty and made my work so much easier .
Old 08-08-2011, 05:32 PM

"I don't know how to line up in order"

LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 PM

In my opinion that is the best HADA run event I have ever attended. Well done to everyone.
GT2 Mazda RX-8 #52
2017 Registrar

Tags
autoslalom, event 6, hada, results