CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Autoslalom Specific Forum

Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 PM

Re: Event 7 - Results now posted - TLMC - Molson Centre, Barrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOt_rally? View Post
Plus if you guys make them illegal I'll get really upset and come back with some 15x10's and 275 ho ho's.
Even though making the rs3's illegal was just a joke you should still come and play in csp with a turbo and some hoosies. Just buy your shoes at the same time as I do so we can ride the grip curve together. I just got mine mounted... order yours now.
Old 08-17-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz73 View Post
nothing comes close to sticker hoosiers. problem is they are no better than crappy walmart tires after they've been heat cycled too many times. Bill and Mike grabed my old set of a6's and compared to their old set of r888's, the r888's were a fair bit faster. 710's hang on to their sweet spot longer too.
I'm waiting for results from the nats regarding the prepared/mod classes,Avons did well last year in the classes they were used agaisn't the 25b hooisers.Avon has WAAAY more compounds to pick from,I'm hoping to have a new set for next year to try.My hoosiers are on the down swing now.
If the Avons are REALLY good I might crack the top 20 on PAX.
Old 08-20-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz73 View Post
Even though making the rs3's illegal was just a joke you should still come and play in csp with a turbo and some hoosies. Just buy your shoes at the same time as I do so we can ride the grip curve together. I just got mine mounted... order yours now.

I don't even know if I will live in Ontario next year. And even if I do it will be in a place like Moosonee so I will not be auto-xing much within the next few years. Once I get a Airline job then my options for time and money should open up.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:18 AM

Don't go to Moosonee if you can help it! You'll shoot yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gOt_rally? View Post
I don't even know if I will live in Ontario next year. And even if I do it will be in a place like Moosonee so I will not be auto-xing much within the next few years. Once I get a Airline job then my options for time and money should open up.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:31 PM

Wow,moosonee-not much of anything to do there unless you love to hunt and fish.
The money would need to be crazy good for me to go there for even a month-I'd go stir crazy.
Old 08-21-2011, 10:10 PM

Whether I go to Moosonee or out west it's the reality of a first job in aviation. I wouldn't mind it too much as I will be busy as hell flying all day. The flying up there is very challenging and interesting so it will keep me entertained. After all I do miss the power of my Subaru STi and if I can get onto the right seat of lets say a King Air 350 I'd have 2000 hp at my disposal.

A good example of what will keep me sane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxUsvw6gHhc

Dodging pylons is fun, but hand flying a plane down to minimums will be a whole different league of fun.

Tags
autoslalom, event 7, results, tlmc