CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Autoslalom Specific Forum

Old 07-27-2013, 04:32 PM

Event 4 - Results posted - WOSCA - James T. Field Memorial Aerodrome, Centralia

The Western Ontario Sports Car Club (WOSCA) hosted event 4 of the CASC-OR Autoslalom Championship Series this past weekend at the James T. Field Memorial Aerodrome in Centralia, Ontario.

This was the third slalom ever hosted at the venue, and the course did not disappoint making use of an entire runway, with three runs for all competitors along with fun runs. The theme of three's continue, with Daniel F winning his third event of the season. The top three PAX spots were held by cars in three different classes, Street Tire, Street Mod/Prepared and Stock.

Over on the FTD list Paul K was again on top, but this time by only 0.168s over Mike A, who's fastest time included a two second cone penalty.

On the unusual stat side, we almost had more DNF's (46) of the runs, then runs with a cone penalty (48). Both marshals and the timing crew were kept busy by the challenging course with a penalty of some sort being called on 45.4% of the runs (a season high).

The results can be found at: http://solo2.casc.on.ca/events/2013results.php.

The next event of the series is Saturday Aug 10th (and Sunday Aug 11th) at the Barrie Molson Centre. Registration for rest of the championship is now open, make sure to register by the event deadline to ensure your spot and number casc.motorsportreg.com

If you notice any error's or omissions in the results/points please send me a pm.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:26 PM

Re: Event 4 - Results posted - WOSCA - James T. Field Memorial Aerodrome, Centralia

email notification and everything!... thanks Cliff.

Man, Mike schooled us... too bad for the cones. His best raw had my best raw by 3 seconds! So close to taking FTD and PAX! gotta mod my car for Barrie!
Old 07-27-2013, 11:58 PM

Re: Event 4 - Results posted - WOSCA - James T. Field Memorial Aerodrome, Centralia

I'm still king of the hill for now I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
2014 BRZ STX #109
Red ones go faster
Old 07-29-2013, 10:36 PM

Season can end now, the dirty diesel is winning SM

Tags
2013, autoslalom, event, results, wosca