CASC Ontario Region Message Forums  

Go Back   CASC Ontario Region Message Forums > CASC-OR Divisions > Road Race Specific Forum

Old 10-12-2017, 02:29 AM

Red Seal mechanic seeking team *Experienced*

Hello everyone!

Its that time of year when teams begin preparing for the 2018 season and I'm looking to continue my career in professional motorsports. Here is a general outline of what I'm looking for, as well as a link to the ad:

Attention potential employers,

I am a 310S Red Seal Certified Automotive Service Technician offering 10+ years of experience in the trade, seeking an employer who's core values match my own.

On a day-to-day basis I strive to achieve the highest possible quality workmanship on every single job, big or small. I take great pride in knowing each and every single aspect of my work is carried out with the utmost level of care, passion, and attention to detail. I poor my heart & soul into my work and I am seeking an employer who not only shares the same level of commitment, but is open minded and will work as a team towards the greater good.

Some highlights of my experience thus far, are as follows:
- Professional motorsport pit crew (Service, maintenance, race prep. and set-up)
- Complete ground-up race car preparation (including constructing wiring harness)
- Servicing exotic and luxury imports
- Installation of aftermarket parts and accessories on exotic and luxury imports
- Classic vehicle restoration
- Servicing light duty farm equipment
- General service work at both independent and dealership levels
- Advanced diagnostic skill and understanding of complex electronic systems and communications

I just want to take this opportunity to reiterate that my expectations of world-class, clean, quality and downright meticulous work are high and I hope yours are too. My intentions are to consistently display a level of workmanship that would rival anybody in the world. I am open-minded and constantly seeking new ways to improve workmanship and deliver a higher level of customer service. I believe that practicing good communication between employees and management is critical in maintaining a good team environment and I look forward to contributing as much as I possibly can to help grow the business.

If you feel you have a spot for me in your company, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I would also be willing to relocate to nearly anywhere in the world for the right candidate.

" There's work and there's your life's work.

The kind of work that has your fingerprints all over it. The kind of work that you'd never compromise on. That you'd sacrifice a weekend for. You can do that kind of work here. People don't come here to play it safe. They come here to swim in the deep end.

They want their work to add up to something.

Something big. Something that couldn't happen anywhere else."

- An inspirational quote received by Apple employees

Thank you

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-construction...ationFlag=true