Tall Pines Supplementary Regulations
The Supplementary Regulations of the 2006 Rally of the Tall Pines (24-25
November 2006) have been posted on the event website
On-line registration is also now open.
The Tall Pines team has been hard at work to bring you what we think is an
even bigger and better event than ever before! Here are some event
highlights that competitors can look forward to:
* A Shakedown Program has been added on Friday night.
* A Media Rides Program has been added on Friday night.
* An improved combined Route Book \ Organizer Supplied Descriptive Stage
Notes format will be provided to all competitors.
* A Notes Familiarization Pass (NFP) will be offered to all competitors.
* New roads have been added.
* The Tall Pines offers North America's best rally VIP program! The program
is ideal for entertaining friends, family and SPONSORS!
Stay tuned to the event website for the latest news and updates. Competitors
can visit the Competitor News section of our website
(http://www.tallpinesrally.com/TallPi...aspx?tabid=155) for the
latest competitor announcements.
We look forward to seeing you in Bancroft this coming November!
The Tall Pines Team
Competition Yellow 2010 MX-5 STR #64
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|TALL PINES WORKER NOTICE Oct 27 08||rosswood||Rally Specific Forum||0||10-27-2008 09:06 PM|
|Tall Pines Worker Notice Nov 1 07||rosswood||Rally Specific Forum||0||11-01-2007 09:32 AM|
|Tall Pines Worker Notice Oct 18 07||rosswood||Rally Specific Forum||0||10-18-2007 11:46 PM|
|Rally of the Tall Pines: Competitor Update #5||sjd||Rally Specific Forum||0||11-20-2006 05:19 PM|
|Tall Pines Competitor Update.||sjd||Rally Specific Forum||0||11-13-2006 05:30 PM|