Ontario Time Attack
What is Ontario Time Attack?
- One of the most affordable forms of motorsports, with access to Ontario's finest race tracks: 5 tracks, 10 racing events, 2 schools, 111 turns!
- A season long Championship Series, open to anyone even on a single event basis.
- Allows a driver to push the limits of himself and his vehicle against the clock.
- A great place to enjoy the thrill of grassroots racing, with the safety of a sanctioned organization and professional track marshals.
- A Dedicated Time Attack School at the beginning of the year, to get yourself up to speed for the season.
- A second Dedicated Time Attack School in July to introduce you to Canada's famous Mosport Grand Prix Track.
- Generous lapping time during all events, a chance to ride, or drive with experienced racers, or practice and improve your skills on your own or with a certified instructor.
Advantages of Ontario Time Attack
- Sanctioned by Canadian Automoble Sport Clubs-Ontario Region, CASC-OR.
- Insured through ASN Canada FIA
- Diverse group of competitors and vehicles, factory stock to race-prepped machines
- Great pool of experienced drivers to learn from and compete against
- Dedicated schools to teach performance driving and event related skills
- Certified instructors available at no cost to novices
- Experienced organizers, track clerks, professional marshals, and safety personnel
- The only series in Ontario to offer an Overall Champion competition, in addtition to individual Class Championships and Event Winners!
The series is a stepping stone to wheel-to-wheel racing.
What does it take to compete?
- Any car in good mechanical condition
- An approved helmet
- Membership in an affiliated automotive club (about 30 to choose from!)
- A CASC-OR Class 'C' Licence
- A desire to learn, compete, improve and have fun!
- Go to the Registration Page to find out more and how to sign up!