Registration for the Mobil 1 Ontario Time Attack Series
1. CLUB MEMBERSHIP - in order to compete/participate in Ontario Time Attack, you need to belong to one of the many clubs that sponsor us. Clubs.
2. COMPETITION LICENCE - all competitors must hold a Competition Licence Class "C", or higher. Application Form.
3. CAR CLASSIFICATION - Go to www.macrocosm.on.ca/ccdb , open a user account, pick your car from a base list and then follow the online steps to classify your car. If you can't find your car, just register on the Forum and let us know! Refer to the Car Classification Page for more information. Please post any questions or concerns you mave have on our Forum as well - the turnaround is very fast!
4. VEHICLE INSPECTION CHECKLIST - Please complete the Weekend Vehilce Self Checklist and bring it with you to each event. You will also be given a Car Log Book at either the Open House or your first event, to keep track of your competition events. For further guidance in completing this form please refer to our Self Tech Video.
5. OPEN HOUSE REGISTRATION - Earliest Time to Register
- When: Sunday, April 7, 2013
- Where: JRP, 2234 S Sheridan Way, Mississauga
- Hours: 12 - 4 PM
- Special Open House pricing for those attending Open House
- Numerous JRP specials will be available for those with a valid 2013 CASC-OR affiliated club membership card
To speed up the registration process, please bring your completed:
- 2013 OPEN HOUSE Event Registration Form
- 2013 Car Classification Form (Part 3 above)
- 2013 CASC-OR Class "C" License Application Form (Part 2 above)
Payment Methods at Open House:
- Credit Card
- Personal Cheque
- E-mail Direct Deposit
- Pay Pal
6. Registration/PAYMENT METHODS (after Open House):
- By Email
By Snail Mail
- Credit Card Information or Personal Cheque
- Print and fill out the Entry Form,
Mail the form and cheque to:
- Cash, Credit Card or Personal Cheque
7. Don't Forget ! You will need an approved helmet and proper driving attire (closed shoes, long pants, long sleeve shirt, etc). Refer to Section 1 of the Rule Book to obtain full details regarding safety requirements.