The CASC-OR office continues to be closed for in person business.
This is for the protection of our members as well as staff/directors.
While Toronto has transitioned to Stage 3 of reopening, we continue to provide all services online, contactless and by mail and will do so for the foreseeable future.
When the office does open the following guidelines will be in effect
- services will continue to be provided via telephone, email, website, to the maximum degree possible
- NO unscheduled in person visits to the office when they are permitted, they will be by appointment only
- PRIOR to visiting, a screening form must be completed and approved
- social distancing rules must be observed in the office
- those coming to the office in person must be masked at all times
- club and committee meetings at the office will not yet be permitted due to the inability to social distance effectively in the boardroom