CASC-OR sanctions the RaceOntario Championships, a series or race events run from April through October at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (formerly Mosport), Shannonville Motorsports Park, and Calabogie Motorsport Park. The series includes a variety of individual race groups including:
- Pirelli Super Touring Sprints (cars running under 1.31 at CTMP)
- Pirelli Grand Touring Sprints (cars running over 1.31 at CTMP)
- Formula Libre, including the Formula Prototype Challenge and F4
- Toyo Tires Formula 1600 Championship
- VARAC Vintage/Historic (cars built pre-1973)
- VARAC Classic (cars built post-1972)
- VARAC Formula Classic (formula cars built pre-2000)
Each group has one or more races plus qualifying and practice sessions during the 2 day events organized by CASC-OR member clubs.
Here is the 2023 schedule – be sure to check back for the most up-to-date information.
Road racing with CASC-OR starts with getting a CASC-OR road racing licence. See the Getting Started area to find out how.