While the city of Toronto continues to be in lockdown, the CASC-OR office will continue to be closed.
This means that licence applications will still be accepted and processed on line, but licence cards will NOT be printed and mailed until such time as we can be working in the office.
Members applying for licences online can see the status of their applications by logging into the members site.
Members applying by mail may see a licence application status on the site but it will be delayed.
We continue to provide other services online, contactless and by mail and will do so for the foreseeable future.
When the office does open the following guidelines will be in effect
- services will continue to be provided via telephone, email, website, to the maximum degree possible
- NO unscheduled in person visits to the office when they are permitted, they will be by appointment only
- PRIOR to visiting, a screening form must be completed and approved
- social distancing rules must be observed in the office
- those coming to the office in person must be masked at all times
- club and committee meetings at the office will not yet be permitted due to the inability to social distance effectively in the boardroom